—Please choose an option— Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Type of Business
Next Step Step 2 - Project Information
Please provide as much information about your project as you can.
1. What are the dimensions of the dredging or pump-out area(s)?
2. What amount of material needs to be removed?
3. How deep is the material that needs to be dredged?
4. How deep is the water on top of the material?
5. Please describe the type of material to be dredged:
6. Is the material compacted in any way?
7. What is the percent of solids in the material in situ?
% by volume
8. What is the specific gravity of the material?
9a. Do you have any experience pumping this material?
9b. What is the viscosity?
10a. Is the material Ambient temp?
10b. Temperature range:
11. Does the material tend to emulsify?
12a. Is the material caustic, acidic, corrosive, or hazardous in any way?
12b. If Yes, please provide pH:
12c. If Yes, please provide chemical composition:
13. Is the material abrasive?
14. Are there any obstructions in the lagoon/pond?
15a. Is there any debris in the lagoon/pond such as rocks, branches, metal scraps, etc.?
15b. If Yes, approximate size and quantity:
Back Next Step Step 3 -- More Project Information
16a. Is there any aquatic growth in the lagoon/pond?
16b. If Yes,please describe:
17a. Does the lagoon have a liner?
17b. If Yes, what type:
18. Describe any special safety precautions required at your site (i.e., fire retardant clothing, chemical resistant equipment, etc.):
19. What is the maximum distance from dredge to Geotube® containers?
20. What is the maximum distance of floating line required?
21. What is the desired pump feed pipe size?
22. What size of solids are present?
Typical: Maximum: Distribution:
23. What is the desired hourly production rate?
cubic yards removed or gallons
24. What utilities are available on-site (electric 480 Volts 3 Phase) & (water)?
25a. Has this material been dewatered before?
25b. If Yes:
Technology: Date Completed:
26a. Is polymer being used on site now ?
26b. If so, who is the vendor?
27. Is the application fresh water, brackish water or salt water?
Water Type or Conductivity:
28. What is the hours of operation daily ?
Hours Daily: Days Weekly:
29. What is the area available for Geotube® containers lay down area?
30. When do you need this information?
Please have a salesman call me For a purchase decision in months For a project I'm bidding on For a project I'm specifying For my files
What is the date of your project?
31. Discharge water treatment needs can only be accessed by a MPS lab study. The following sludge sample must be provided for testing if this evaluation is required.
RDT Testing (Gallons): P-GDT Testing (Gallons):