MPS will provide a dredging contractor list for Geotube® end users. This listing is of dredging contractors that have worked with Geotube® applications in your area.
Some projects requiring a dredge for filling Geotube® containers may find hiring a dredging contractor to be cost prohibitive. MPS offers rental of a mini-dredge for these projects when the client wishes to self-perform the filling of Geotube® containers.
Mini Dredge Rental Package:
- Electric hydraulic dredge 8′ wide x 12′ long
- Lifting weight 2,000 lbs
- Pumping depth of dredge 12′
- Pumping capacity 400 gpm @ 30′ of head
- Dredge has 4′ wide cutting area
- 4″ dredge hose is supplied 300′ with flotation
- Dredge cabling and rigging system
- Radio hand held controller
- Site Requirements:
- Crane to set dredge in water
- Power 480 volts 3 phase 60 amps
Pulp & Paper