All fields in this section are required.
Please provide as much information about your project as you can.
1. What are the dimensions of the dredging or pump-out area(s)?
2. What amount of material needs to be removed?
3. How deep is the material that needs to be dredged?
4. How deep is the water on top of the material?
5. Please describe the type of material to be dredged:
6. Is the material compacted in any way?
7. What is the percent of solids in the material in situ?
% by volume
8. What is the specific gravity of the material?
9a. Do you have any experience pumping this material?
9b. What is the viscosity?
10a. Is the material Abe anent temp?
10b. Temperature range:
11. Does the material tend to emulsify?
12a. Is the material caustic, acidic, corrosive, or hazardous in any way?
12b. If Yes, please provide pH:
12c. If Yes, please provide chemical composition:
13. Is the material abrasive?
14. Are there any obstructions in the lagoon/pond?
15a. Is there any debris in the lagoon/pond such as rocks, branches, metal scraps, etc.?
15b. If Yes, approximate size and quantity:
16a. Is there any aquatic growth in the lagoon/pond?
16b. If Yes,please describe:
17a. Does the lagoon have a liner?
17b. If Yes, what type:
18. Describe any special safety precautions required at your site (i.e., fire retardant clothing, chemical resistant equipment, etc.):
19. What is the maximum distance from dredge to Geotube® containers?
feet or meters
20. What is the maximum distance of floating line required?
21. What is the maximum distance of floating line required?
22. What is the desired pump feed pipe size?
23. What size of solids are present?
24. What is the desired hourly production rate?
cubic yards removed or gallons
25. What utilities are available on-site (electric 480 Volts 3 Phase) & (water)?
26a. Has this material been dewatered before?
26b. If Yes:
27a. Is polymer being used on site now ?
27b. If so, who is the vendor?
28. Is the application fresh water, brackish water or salt water?
Water Type or Conductivity:
29. What is the hours of operation daily ?
30. What is the area available for Geotube® containers lay down area?
31. When do you need this information?
Please have a salesman call me
For a purchase decision in
For a project I'm bidding on - Date
For a project I'm specifying - Date
For my files
32. Discharge water treatment needs can only be accessed by a MPS lab study. The following sludge sample must be provided for testing if this evaluation is required.
RDT Testing (Gallons):
P-GDT Testing (Gallons):
Please confirm this code: